The fact that you are already browsing to practise Pilates is already a bit step to have a healthier life!
Why should you start practicing Pilates? What are the benefits?
Pilates is for everyone. Beginners, intermediate, advanced. Any age, any fitness condition.
There are different levels in Pilates. And it can get really hard once you are proficient, believe me! But for beginners, we can start from the foundations, so you learn all the concepts behind the technique, that will help you to active the correct muscles and perform the exercises in a good way.
Some (and only some.. ) of the Pilates benefits are:
- Improve physical fitness: more strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, agility, and endurance
- Enhances body control and awareness
- Teaches correct muscle activation
- Corrects posture and alignment
- Improves balance and proprioception
- Focuses on breathing – physical and phychological benefits
- Offers a vehicle for concentration and focus
- Promotes focus and on the other side relaxation
- Helps keep musculature and bone structure in an optimal state (great for injuries, older people and joint pain)
- Benefits pregnant women by providing a safe, effective, non impact exercise activity (by creating a special program for them)
- Serves as cross training for athletic pursuits
- Distributes body mass aesthetically (people report looking and feeling slimmer)
- Provides a parth to inner harmony through a fine and tuned body
Contact me for more information!